Monday, March 2, 2009

The Bachelor with Jason and the Big Snow.

Well, last night and this morning was a big snow storm for NJ. We did not get as much as expected, but it was fun while it lasted. It melted fast, and it was easy to shovel.

I am watching the conclusion of
The Bachelor with Jason, and I am so glad I watched The Bachelor, After The Final Rose, too. I could not stand that he picked Melissa, and one had a hunch since her family would not meet him that there was trouble in her. Did you see her fake tears when he chose her, and how she turns around and puts her butt in his face? Well, I turned out to be right, and he barely escaped her clutches and boy her anger came out. Or, should I say, the "real Melissa" came out. I cringed right along with him as he explained to Melissa the standard "It's not you, it's me" line that we often use when trying to rid ourselves of a psycho.

Now, I am watching as Molly is back in the scene. Let's pray this works out for the both of them. Your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment