Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Bachelor-The Final Rose ( Commentary )

Ok, I am watching the final night (Part 2) of The Bachelor the Final Rose when Jason gives Melissa the boot. Then she goes wacko on him, and she calls him a b_stard.
She shows herself to be most unstable, and I think he made a great decision. We can guess that anybody that speaks about herself in 3rd person "but you don't want to fight for Melissa" is a nut.
So, he goes on to then tell Molly, whom he ditched for Melissa, that he really wants her. She is taken back, but Molly is open to taking Jason back. Let's see what happens.

Jason kept saying "Melissa is the best" and she will "be there for you" in the end, yet, he dumped her. It sounds to me like something happened that scared him? I don't know, but his reaction of running away from her tells me he is afraid of her.

That Molly on The Bachelor is a doll. She could be the next Bewitched or something. So nice and refreshing.


No comments:

Post a Comment